Friday, May 06, 2005

DA Candidates Debate on Sunday

A message from Seth Williams:

Dear Philadelphian,

In a year where violence caused by the sale of illegal handguns has torn apart too many Philadelphia families, it is appropriate that I will be debating my Primary opponent for District Attorney on Mother's Day.

Please tune in to Ch. 6 on Sunday morning at 11:30 AM to watch my
opponent, Lynne Abraham and I discuss our differences about eliminating crime in Philadelphia. The debate will last half an hour and is being sponsored by WPVI Channel 6 and the League of Women Voters of Philadelphia.

The debate is a great opportunity to host a mini-house party and invite your friends, family or neighbors over to learn more about the issues and support my campaign for DA. You can view our house party how-to guide to assist you in holding a debate watching party here:

http://www.seth4da.com/party

This is the first time that my opponent and I will have a chance to debate the issues important in this year's election. You will be able to see first-hand the differences between her and I on a number of key issues including the death penalty, community-based prosecution and the role of the District Attorney in eliminating the roots of crime.

Please tune in to Channel 6 on Sunday at 11:30 AM and invite your friends and neighbors over too.

Thanks for your support!

Sincerely,
Seth Williams

PS- There are some great opportunities to get involved in my campaign tonight and over the weekend. Click here to volunteer: http://www.seth4da.com/rsvp


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Unique Readers