Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Volunteer for Seth Williams on Thursday

I signed up to volunteer for Seth Williams' campaign, but I haven't gone to any of the events yet. I was hoping to go to do phone banking, but I have to work late on thursday, and won't make it. So, I'm hoping that people who read this will go to AFSCME this Thursday. Wouldn't it be great if this blog produced a bunch of volunteers for the event?
Here's the text of the email I got:

Volunteers,

As promised, the location for phone banking is:

AFSCME District Council 47
1606 Walnut Street
3rd Floor - Auditorium

The day is Thursday, April 28, 2005. The time is from 6:00--9:00 PM. The campaign needs 8 people, even if its for an hour or two. There will be coffee, tea, and snacks provided for you. Please let me know if you are available. Thank You.

Phone: (215) 985-2733

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger DanielUA said...

Building on what Laurie said, yeah, lets see how many people we can get to do this.

I can be there from 7 to 9 or so, and am going to call the campaign to let them know? Anyone else want to join me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Unique Readers