Friday, April 22, 2005

Seth Williams Says Thank You

First of all, yesterday was only a start, both for our involvement in this campaign and beyond. Thanks to everyone who participated, linked, etc. Sites are reporting that they had increased traffic, meaning the word was getting out. Lets keep it that way, and expect to hear more on some ideas of what we can do offline real soon.

And, last night I got an email from Seth himself:
The response of the Philly blogosphere to my candidacy so far has been truly amazing and today's unprecedented day of online action was remarkable. Please express my thanks to all of the bloggers who participated and helped
me get the message about my campaign out to thousands of Philadelphians.

It is an honor that online activists like you, who work so hard each day to reclaim our democracy, consider me one of your own. It is also important to me to run a true, honest and issue-based campaign that can net the kind of support you all lent today.

With less than a month left to go before the election, I hope that you and other dedicated online activists will be able to organize more of these kinds of actions. If there is any support or guidance I can offer, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Seth Williams

PS- Please make sure to tell all of the bloggers and their readers to sign up for regular campaign email updates here: www.seth4da.com/email
Lets keep this going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Unique Readers