Friday, April 29, 2005

A Note from Seth Williams

Dear Philly Bloggers,

I am excited that my campaign is taking on such a life of its own. When you first decide to run for office, you dream that the issues and passions that motivate you will resonate with others. It is exhilarating to know that my ideas about how to restructure the DA's office are also important to so many of you.

As this campaign goes forward, I look forward to your continued support.

Thanks a lot!
Seth

PS- A special thanks to Will Bunch for "not endorsing" me. Maybe next time ;)

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seth is going to lose. I am sorry. I wish him all the luck in the world but she is just too strong. He could have exploited her in all the communities in Philadelphia but he didnt. He probably should have run as a Republican, anyone is better than Louis Schwartz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Unique Readers