Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Candidate’s Night

So I went to candidate’s night tonight for my local Ward. These things are all the same. You go there, eat food, and listen to all these Traffic Court Judge and Court of Common Please Judges do their thing. But guess who actually showed up and spent a good amount of time there? Lynn Abraham.

I have to tell you, I never thought that I would be impressed with her, and she didn’t even meet my low expectations. She gave a whole bunch of statistics but no answers. She talked pretty vaguely about gun court, and she pretty much stole stuff about illegal guns from Seth’s playbook. She is just your normal politician.

Seth wasn’t there, but I did get to see John Braxton, who I was impressed with again.

3 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curious what ward this was?

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger DanielUA said...

Prob the 12th...

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger TommyWonk said...

I know John Braxton and am convinced he's the reform candidate for city controller. Why does this job matter? An experienced, activist controller can help bring about the cleaner, better run city government we deserve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Unique Readers