Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Come have a beer, tonight... McGlinchey's, 6pm

I need a drink.

Yesterday was surely a day for justice in the Senate! Wooo!

Strangely though, while I was depressed yesterday, today I am mad, and determined to try and figure out a way we can win. Anyone else want to daydream/strategize about how to use this to our advantage?

Anyway, I know drinking liberally was yesterday, but, I need a beer. Does anyone else in the liberal-do-gooder blogosphere want to come? After work, like 5:30 or 6?

McGlinchey's or some place else really cheap?

Nothing makes angry people more cheery than alcohol, after all.

Let me know...

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous JD said...

where?

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger DanielUA said...

Charlesdog is in, as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Unique Readers