Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What would YOU ask a Senate candidate?

On Thursday night I will be in on a conference call with Senate Candidate Chuck Pennachio, as part the start of his internet outreach stuff. While I am far from "endorsing" any candidate, I really like the potential for his campaign to simply invigorate young people in PA, and create some real grassroots momentym. Pennachio certainly has big shoes to fill when he compares himself to Paul Wellstone, but, again, it certainly gives him some promise. (He has a newly forming, really cool website, as well.). Most of the conference call will be all of us, bloggers from around PA, asking him questions. But, frankly, I don't really have any ideas of what to ask.

The question is for anyone out there: What should I ask Chuck Pennachio on the conference call? If any question is better than one that I can come up with, I will gladly use it, and credit you when I write the call up on Friday or so.

So, if you have any, please let me know.

4 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Brian Kline said...

If Bob Casey Jr. decides to run, will you drop out?

Gay-rights activists have made Santorum their number one target in 2006 and Pennachio seems to be playing to their platform. In a socially conservative state, how can you win supporting gay marriage?

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger DanielUA said...

I know the answer to #1- he will defintely keep running.

#2 though, is a good one to ask.

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much money do you believe you'll need to win this primary, and how do you plan to raise it?

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Brian Kline said...

when are you gonna post Chuck P.'s answers????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Unique Readers