Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Politics PA Poll: If you so choose

Politics PA, the meta site for PA politics (and to a certain extent PA wide-blogging) is running a poll on who is their best featured blog, which Young Philly Politics is one of. So, if you are interested, go there and cast your ballot. And, if you are voting for us, scroll on down to the bottom, and cast away.

And, just so you know, the guy currently winning is from a blog self-billed as "the epicenter of conservative grassroots actvity in Pennsylvania." (I don't think we are drawing from the same pool, I will just say that.)

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous PublicOrgTheory said...

Ya got my vote. You're doing some great work here. Please keep it up.

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one, do make both blogs daily reading. Just because I am conservative, doesn't mean I dont care what happens in philadelphia. My conservativism comes from not being afraid to try new things, which both parties seem to be afraid to do.

Anyway, keep up the good work, love the site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Unique Readers