running a poll on who is their best featured blog, which Young Philly Politics is one of. So, if you are interested, go there and cast your ballot. And, if you are voting for us, scroll on down to the bottom, and cast away.
And, just so you know, the guy currently winning is from a blog self-billed as "the epicenter of conservative grassroots actvity in Pennsylvania." (I don't think we are drawing from the same pool, I will just say that.)
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Young Philly Politics: Getting involved in Philadelphia politics, from small to big.
Get Involved with Young Philly PoliticsYou have something important to say. Let others hear it. Email me to be a writer for Young Philly Politics.
The Young Philly Politics StoreLook cool, wear Young Philly Politics gear.
- What would YOU ask a Senate candidate?
- Watered down ethics bill may pass
- Confirmed: Stalberg to head the Committee of Seve...
- Drexel Republicans Come Right Out and Say It
- Santorum Privatization Protest: Tuesday at Drexel
- Seinfeld and Philadelphia politics
- Rizzo comes out against Wi-Fi; I say: eh
- The Two John Streets
- A Letter from Seth Williams, candidate for Distric...
- Dianah Neff on Philly Wi-Fi (updated with NY Times...
- Hallwatch: Philly's 21st Century Watchdog.
- A Smoke Filled Room
- America's Hometown
- Philly Future
- Suburban Guerilla
- Keystone Blog
- Fables of the Reconstruction
- Tattered Coat
- Rowhouse Logic
- Dragonballyee's Politics
- Philly for Change
- Philly Neighborhood Networks
- Santorum Watch
Philly Resources and Blogs