Friday, February 04, 2005

Can you concentrate?

Because I can't.

I am going to be a wreck by the time the game starts. I keep pacing the halls at work. I can get nothing done. I have been so calm about the game over the past 10 days, but when I got to work this morning, I became overwhelmed. I dont know if it was the fact that almost all 60 people are in Eagles gear or it is just that game time approaches. But, I feel like I should go to sleep for the next two days, and just wake up at 6:30 on Sunday. Yikes. I need to calm down, or I am going to have a nervous breakdown.

I promised myself I would just enjoy this. I think now that was a lie. Yikes.

3 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Charles said...

Sounds like you need to calm down dude. Any Super Bowl plans that I should know about?

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger DanielUA said...

I was going to to a friend's party. But now I think more and more I want to be in a bar with tons of other fans downtown, so when they win, I can go out into the streets and see the sheer joy everywhere.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Charles said...

Yeah. I'm going to be at McMenamins with my Mt. Airy peeps. I was so pissed that I missed the Atlanta game there because of the snow. It should just be an insane time.

So you are blogging less now. Is it because of the Eagles, or do you actually have to get something done at work?

Go Eagles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Unique Readers