Tuesday, November 30, 2004

If you write a blog, and no one reads it, was it ever written?

Ah, the age old (or five years old) problem of blogging. Is anyone going to read it? Well, I am sure my mom will if I tell her. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

Anyway, dear reader, (mom), my idea is to create a place for those involved in Philly politics (especially the young and youngish) to have a spot to discuss strategy, argue, and try and expand the network of those who feel deeply connected to this corner of our state, and want to make a difference. Also, this is for those who may think that whole "Young Involved Philadelphia" seems to be a little yuppie-ish, and a little too much tailored to that one guy in the news to eventually run as mayor.

I am interested in talking about the biggest of the big (beating Santorum), as well as the vital nitty-gritty (getting many of us to start running as committeemen, and otherwise getting inside the powerful Democratic machine.) We have a lot of work to do, both inside and outside of our system.

And if no one reads it (besides you, mom)? Well, then this will simply be an outlet for me to write, get my thoughts out, and of course, to ask my mom when I can come over for dinner.

More soon...

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous was a woman.(who doesn't want to register) You are right , Dan, I did read it. It's a great idea. But don't come home for dinner tonight--I'm home sick , unless you want cooties instead of cookies.

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Chuck. Yeah, this sounds pretty cool. We should talk more about it soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Unique Readers